Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 55

    Threaded View

    1. #8
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      A1A Beachfront Avenue
      Posts
      81
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks guys!

      Quote Originally Posted by wfo guy View Post
      Tell me some details about the foam, please. Which 4.6 are you using?
      It's a 2 part pour foam. Pretty sure it's also used in boats. This is where I got it from. Although you can probably find some place local. I works really well and dries like a rock in about 20 minutes. Bit of advice, use gloves. It's not corrosive, but its a pain in the ass to get off your hands. We have fingerprint scanners at work and it completely filled in my prints, lol. I had to go to security and explain so they would just let me in.



      http://www.expresscomposites.com/repair.html

      I'm using a TEKSID 4.6 with an MMR 1500hp rotating assembly.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com