Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 139

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      165
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Tomswheels View Post
      1. Kudos on passing CA smog. Had you chosen an 83 with a carb, it would feel even more like winning the lottery, which I have never won.



      2. These fender flares were designed for a fox? They look like they fit obnoxious tire sizing surprisingly well.

      3. When will I see this racing again (I don't like having the newest car in class, old muscle car racers look at my 1983 car like it's a Delorean in 1945).
      1.It was liberating, and irritating at the same time. I have a 302 based stroker in the corner of my shop that made 380whp in my last mustang. It'd sure be nice to have it freshened up and plugged in place of my current motor... but its got quite the cam in it and I doubt it'd pass smog. Even with a very lenient smog rep...
      2.The flares are indeed made for fox mustangs. I'm hoping to start hacking up my fenders sooner than later to start the install... but its hard to make the first cut since my car is so clean. ( LOL! couldn't even type that with a straight face!)
      3.Hoping to come race and/or practice Oct 15/16. The buggy motor swap is still not done, and our first desert trip of the season is the weekend following that event...So, we'll see what my level of panic is at that point...

      Quote Originally Posted by Josh@ridetech View Post
      Looks awesome! I love the new flares!
      I'm stoked on the flares. I can't wait to see the car with big boy tires on it. Slowly but slowly. I've started to pic at some of the body issues as well. I'd really like to hose the car with a proper paint job after the flares, but its so hard to prevent the snowball (you know the snowball well, I've watched you chronicle it on this forum). Still, I may just have to give the car a uniform primer or something.
      CAM-T Autocross Fox Mustang
      LX mustang autocross on the "cheap"...
      1953 PickEmUp
      1953 Chev Pickemup





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com