Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 22

    Thread: Reactor No.4

    Threaded View

    1. #18
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      49
      Country Flag: United States
      Well,.. transmission got rebuilt, driveshaft was shortened, pilot bearing and clutch friction disc where replaced and front springs had a coil taken out. The top of the front fender well openings sits at approximately 25-3/4" and the rears sit at just under 26". The mustangs stance is pretty much level now and I can move on to planning the next few projects. First though, new toy..........



      Still need to get a couple 220v outlets installed; one for the welder and one for the air tank. I would like to start on body work so I can paint this summer but now I am debating weather or not I want to go ahead and x the T-tops or wait until maybe next year to do it. I don't want to be on a strict time frame but seems to be that way lately. In all likely hood I'll have to wait..

      Still have a small list of upgrades sitting on the shelf, waiting on few more components to gather but progress is being made and I can drive her on a daily basses....

      ..small update, but until next time






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com