Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #19
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      The latest is waiting on a spot to get in to my buddy's shop to get the exhaust done. This leaves me with a slight dilemma. I haven't fully decided on what mufflers I want.

      I have Black Widows that I purchased a couple of years ago. I had planned to run those with 2 additional resonators or small bullet mufflers to cut the volume down a bit more. But upon further review, there's no real room for additional -anything- it seems. So the current plan is to run the setup i have and decide later when it's on the road. The system will be 2.5" with a x-pipe and two BW venom 250s into tailpipes snaked through the panhard bar and exit below the valance.


      Everything in it's approximate location.





      The summit bullet mufflers that I had looked at using are 20" long and 4" thick. There's no good place under the floor before the mufflers to put them. And not really room beside the fuel tank to run them either.










      Either way, I'll figure something out at some point. Meanwhile, here's what I'll be working with to try and get tailpipes over the axle and through the panhard....a whole pile of bends to cut up!


      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com