Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #18
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by chunger View Post
      I believe they sell a adjustable rod for the brake pedal to let you set the height - you addressed it pretty much the same way.



      Interesting about your Tebfa filter. Seems pretty similar in concept to the Gano filter I run in my rad hose. Gano is clear, so easy to observe when it catches junk, but I'm sure either is a decent solution to keep the radiator tubes from clogging.
      This rod was adjustable. I had it adjusted as far in as it would go but it was still too long, so out came the hacksaw to shorten it to get it where i needed it. I thought it was kind of odd seeing as it was a mustang specific kit, but you know how things go with old cars and new parts.

      And I'd heard about the Tefba filters from a bunch of the british car guys that used to come into an import shop that I worked at. I mainly added it to make sure that the engine didn't dump any of the crap that it may or may not have left in the block into my new clean radiator. I'll likely run it for a few oil changes and remove it once it remains clean.
      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com