Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #12
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by slazisme View Post
      Nice job on the Delphi connectors, having the right tools for Metripack and Weatherpack connectors certainly makes the job alot easier. Here are a few things that I added when wiring my 1st gen conversion in case you're interested.
      Some terminal covers for the positive cabling, I didn't like the live wires being exposed.
      Have a cover for the junction panel that I'm going to cover up.
      https://www.summitracing.com/search/...terminal-boots
      Name:  thumbnail_IMG_3192.jpg
Views: 878
Size:  256.5 KB



      Cheapo plastic electrical box with cover for the relays.
      Name:  thumbnail_IMG_3177.jpg
Views: 890
Size:  228.2 KB

      Handy plastic clips for attaching wire loom with zip ties.
      Name:  thumbnail_IMG_3221.jpg
Views: 880
Size:  100.1 KB
      Thanks! I will go in and clean a lot of things up once I get it running. I tend to leave everything easily accessible for a short while to make any troubleshooting a bit easier.
      I will certainly borrow from those ideas, though!
      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com