Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      Just a quick thing I wanted to do after work. The 351 badges on the scoop are original and covered in the same green paint that the whole scoop is. So a very quick dip in lacquer thinner immediately got rid of the green paint.





      The downside is that one of the badges had started to separate and the thinner helped it along. No big deal, really. I'll get some badge adhesive or super glue, etc to re-affix it and then get some paint and a tiny brush to fill the faded black areas of the badges back in.







      I mean, if I'm going to keep the scoop, I may as well try to make it as presentable as the rest of the car....;)




      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com