Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      Had some time to move things around and get some test-fitting. I knew things would be tight but I'm satisfied with what room I'll have. I plan to cut away some of the wall on the driver's side to make the lift post on that side flush. It was added by a previous owner and it's not much more than pegboard and framing, so it won't be much to cut away and make room for the lift. I'd prefer to leave the majority of it up. It keeps my mess on my side and off of the dailies, as well as preventing the 'shop' side of the garage being seen from the street when we open the double door.







      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com