Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      So, after much debate and back and forth....well.....I decided to spend a bit of money to help make things a bit easier and prevent the need to drag the car down to my buddy's shop as often.



      I pulled the trigger on this:



      I ordered it back in mid-May and knew then that Covid would be slowing down their production. It arrived today!

      I also plan on finally getting a small compressor as well. I'll likely handle that before Fall.
      Now i just need it to stop being triple-digit temps again so i can spend some time in the garage without sweating to death.
      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com