Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      So not much has happened over the last week. Had some company over from out of town and didn't work on the car. My goal is to figure out how best to continue the work i need to do in the limited space that I have. I did push the car outside and clean out all of the dust and critter poop that had accumulated while the car was stored outside at my friend's shop. I've also made plans to pick up another buddy's Eastwood Mig 175 welder. He needed something more robust and bought an ultra-fancy Miller and is selling me the Eastwood at a 'can't pass up' price. It should be more than enough to finish zipping in my floors and covering the other small jobs that I'll need to do to get this pile back on the road soon.


      Here is where it sits and what I have to work with.










      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com