Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by gsxrken View Post
      Cool project. It’s not uncommon for someone who loads up on parts like you have to tap out after the years go by without driving it and the CFO has other ideas for your disposable time and income. Glad to see you stuck with it!

      I expect you’ll be performing a major lobotomy on the tunnel to get the proper angles with a T56. My 69 with a TKO needed it despite what everyone says about conversion mounts etc... and they’re smaller than the T56. Avoid the temptation to skimp here.
      Thanks! I keep saying that this is my last hoo-rah. I've spent too much time, money and effort on this pile to give up just yet.
      As far as angles go. A cursory glance looks like we're close. Close enough that I may opt for a CV ds option like @andrewb70 used to prevent the tunnel work needed to gain 1*.
      I'll know more once I get everything cleaned up and sorted. I'm going to spend a few days getting home from work and relaxing before I dive back into it.
      The 3 day 'thrash' to get it hung so it could be moved wasn't really enjoyable. Sure, I got to hang out with a buddy and do car stuff. But the 2 hour commute added to a self-imposed 3 day deadline kind of sucked the fun out of a lot of it.



      I want to get back to the pattern of having an idea at the day job and then coming home to grab coffee and make small steps while saving the weekends for larger jumps.
      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com