Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      So, things have arrived, parts have been sorted, and deconstruction has begun.




      First things first: My T-56 arrived from Bowler Transmissions along with a pile of goodies to get it installed. This includes the trans, all of the hardware to mount it to the bellhousing, MDL hydraulic clutch setup with Tilton hydraulic throwout bearing, Ron Morris crossmember, McCleod clutch, and various other goodies. A big thanks to Tom Farrington and Craig @ Bowlers.







      The demo begins! The seats came out (not 100% sold on the Corbeau look in the car. I may go back to stock style and find a way to do headrests on them) along with the carpet and instrument cluster.
      The floors are solid for the most part. A pinhole or two, but nothing like the cars you'd find in the southeast where i grew up. Most of the carpet backing stuck to the floor so I'll be cleaning that up this coming weekend before getting started on the subframe connectors.








      If you look closely at the driver's seat pan you will see what looks to be "Water Shield" written on it. I'm going to guess that it was put on there on the assembly line. I thought it was cool.





      Anyway, onwards and upwards!
      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com