Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      So here's the cliff notes version of the latest developments.


      Some shots of the random engine parts that I've collected.


      This is everything that came with the Eagle stroker kit that I acquired.
      Name:  IMG_1694.jpg
Views: 1609
Size:  168.4 KB


      This is the second block that I picked up shortly after picking up the first.
      Name:  IMG_1695.jpg
Views: 1601
Size:  206.9 KB


      See why the first block was 'free'?
      Name:  IMG_1702.jpg
Views: 1607
Size:  108.4 KB


      Traveled down to MikeH's shop to install the MMI Panhard kit, rough in the alignment and roll the fenders because i had a couple of scrub issues and didn't want to ruin the new tires.
      Name:  IMG_1733.jpg
Views: 1588
Size:  177.5 KB


      Name:  IMG_1700.jpg
Views: 1556
Size:  164.7 KB

      More home alignment pics with Mike's dad surfing craigslist on his phone for a Crown Vic to autocross....(he found one too!)
      Name:  IMG_1697.jpg
Views: 1610
Size:  161.5 KB




      Panhard Bar prior to installation. Don't have any install pics though.
      Name:  IMG_1699.jpg
Views: 1598
Size:  143.0 KB


      Starting point on the rears.
      Name:  IMG_1732.jpg
Views: 1567
Size:  104.7 KB

      Getting there.
      Name:  IMG_1739.jpg
Views: 1560
Size:  103.1 KB

      This lip will no longer chew on my tire.
      Name:  IMG_1737.jpg
Views: 1578
Size:  57.5 KB


      And the gratuitous shot of Mike's Chevelle. Some of you guys may recognize it. It's not too shabby for a chevy.
      Name:  IMG_1735.jpg
Views: 1593
Size:  203.1 KB


      I'll likely be doing some sort of subtle flares on the car at some point (as much as i hate to admit it). The front passenger fender is a cheap replacement and has to go. Both quarters have prior light wreck damage on them and I'll probably just replace them versus trying to sort out all of the wrinkles under the bondo. Mike can claim this as a minor victory.....


      The engine build is still ongoing. I've been collecting parts and looking for a suitable block. I'm expecting my Terminator EFI kit to arrive tomorrow and once the cam specs get sorted out, I'll be ordering that and (likely) AFR 205 heads.
      Once all that has been sorted, built, balanced and shipped, I'll start looking at sourcing my transmission. I'll be looking at a TKO500 or 600 since the current build numbers look to be approaching the 500 ft lb torque and hp range. :D
      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com