Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by arcane73 View Post
      Crap! Sorry, didn't think to toss any up. I've looked at the rack. It's pricy but Savitske says it's worth every cent.
      Pics! This is what I saw when I went to talk $$ Bullet Holes! Bee Hive that had been built in the door. Someone else had killed them off….I just had to clean it out. Kinda simple so far. But I’d love to keep the outer look of the car. I’m all for having it perform great long before it looks good!
      Looks like a really clean car to start with. Check out my Cougar build since I too am keeping the outside appearance as it sits, but upgrading the majority of the suspension and drivetrain.

      Andrew

      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      It was clean. Coming from the south I knew that I would be facing less rust when I started looking for something here in AZ. I'm really happy with it. There are a couple of really minor spots on the doors that a friend and I will be patching in the near future.

      Your Cougar build is awesome. I had considered an LS swap (my friend was really pushing me) but for budget and sanity reasons I've decided to stick with a Windsor.

      Edit: Andrew.....your LS cougar swap has started to peak my interest in the LS again... (don't tell my friend)
      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com