Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Threaded View

    1. #6
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      We need pictures! I just installed the TCP rack in my 67 Cougar and it was a super easy install. Next week I will be ordering one of their front suspension kits. Andrew
      Crap! Sorry, didn't think to toss any up. I've looked at the rack. It's pricy but Savitske says it's worth every cent.

      Pics!

      This is what I saw when I went to talk $$

      Name:  photo 1.jpg
Views: 3352
Size:  205.7 KB

      Bullet Holes!

      Name:  IMG_0945.jpg
Views: 3226
Size:  231.6 KB

      Bee Hive that had been built in the door. Someone else had killed them off….I just had to clean it out.



      Name:  IMG_0954.jpg
Views: 3287
Size:  145.7 KB

      Name:  Right.jpg
Views: 3322
Size:  247.2 KB

      Name:  Left.jpg
Views: 3271
Size:  190.8 KB

      Kinda simple so far. But I’d love to keep the outer look of the car. I’m all for having it perform great long before it looks good!
      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com