Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Good progress. What's the story with the dog?

      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      Good progress. What's the story with the dog?
      He followed their other dog out of the garage as i was getting out of my car. Their other dog is a hound-mutt and barks at everything. She ran up to me barking and as i was leaned down and to give her ear scratches like a do when i come over, the shepard decided that he didn't care for it and tried to nip me. I don't think i'd been down there to meet him but -maybe- once since Mike got him, so it was a combo of other dog barking and not being familiar as far as I can tell. Mike called to him after i pushed him off and dressed him down verbally. He followed me around in their house with his tail tucked and licking my hand after i got my arm cleaned up.

      Dunno, I didn't feel threatened and I'm not upset at all about it. I was raised around Dobermans all my life and it won't be my first dog-induced scar. (none of mine ever bit me, it was a neighbor's dog as I dashed across their yard as a dumb kid)
      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com