Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 62

    Threaded View

    1. #18
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Petersham ,ma
      Posts
      522
      Well...as you can imagine I was eagar to drive it after 7 years so after alignment was done I took it out for it's 1st drive , at 1st it was going great was tuning the Holley ecu in learn mode . The car was insane fast ...in 4th gear I could roll into th throttle and it would loose the rear tire at 70mph....and thats were thing got bad.
      I got off the hwy and slowly rolled into it in 4th I saw the boost gauge go way up into the mid 20's boost range( for some reason the manual boost controller failed) I imeidetly let off but it was too late and had a loud valve train ticking sound. Still had great oil pressure, I limped it back to my shop , tore it down and found it bent #3 connecting rod.
      So I'm now tearing down this is where I'm at now uhg!







    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com