Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 33

    Threaded View

    1. #22
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by KHShapiro View Post
      I went with the p zero 355 30 19 , just the max performance not the corsa. When the time comes if I ever take it auto x or at the strip I'll put the 27×14 16 Goodyear ' s on they are almost the same dia and width
      That's a much more appropriate tire.

      Andrew

      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com