Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 103

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Posts
      22
      Quote Originally Posted by blitzer454 View Post
      You can see in post #41 the cuts that I had to make in the latch in order to get it to fit. I made two cuts, one that allowed me to bend the spring arm in slightly and another cut on the upside down U shape. That left me with about an eighth of an inch gap between the latch and condenser and still allowed me to open the latch to the full extent. The hook just touches the condenser when I open the hood. I believe the latches are the same for 67-69 with just some slight modifications for the release handle.
      Name:  hood_latch_clearance.jpg
Views: 2522
Size:  357.0 KB
      I see the U cut, but which other cut did u make?

      Also seems like the mechanism which is closest to the condenser is slightly different on yours (67) than my 69.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com