Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 103

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      Riverton, Wyo,
      Posts
      330
      Country Flag: United States
      I don't know about instructions on the internet, I can tell you on the top of my head that the spacers go in the bottom of core support to keep from collapsing the support when you tighten the nuts and bolts up.The bolts I installed from the back side and spacers from front then lower heat exchanger brace then flat washers and nuts. You have to have radiator out I do believe to get to the holes in lower support. The L shaped bracket goes to the top between the latch and support. I had to notch out the ac condensor, The strip that has all the holes along the top of condensor. Your hood latch will have to be modified some as well. When you go to open the hood, When you pull the safety latch it wants to force the latch into the condensor. Just watch out for this, The condensor bolts to the heat exchanger. Then It all goes in together. Hope I helped a little.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com