Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 103

    Threaded View

    1. #38
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Mountain Springs, Texas
      Posts
      4,862
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      Don, I'm using a PLM universal fit heat exchanger. I have it mounted very similarly to the C&R unit. Not sure what the dimensions of the C&R, but mine is 22" x 10.5" x 1.75". Judging by how it mounts to the car, I'm assuming it's probably more like 17-18" tall, but similar width. Also not sure about the thickness. Since I have an RS hood latch, I was limited by how tall I could go.
      Yes it looks like the C&R unit has more surface area.



      Don
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com