Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 103

    Threaded View

    1. #4
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      Cypress, TX
      Posts
      317
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks for the info. Please do post some pics. Did you get any instructions from C&R? If so, can you scan and send me a copy?

      Quote Originally Posted by snappytravis View Post
      I have one, It mounts right in front of the ac condenser, I will see if I can find the pictures. Two outlets are on the passengers side, I ran my coolant hoses down and under radiator support and they come up right to the pass side of radiator. I ran the ac hose around radiator support, didn't drill any holes. I haven't mounted up a radiator overflow, I have a ps reservoir on the left front fender edge behind headlight. I used a psc setup. I also used a coolant can from a ford mustang and made a mount to put it where the battery originally went. Hope that helped.


      1969 Camaro - LSA motor, 6L90 transmission, TCI front subframe, TCI torque arm rear suspension, Ford 9" rearend





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com