Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 61 to 80 of 103

    Threaded View

    1. #14
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      dallas, tx
      Posts
      1,731
      Country Flag: United States
      For anyone installing one of these I found some hoses that work perfect. Gates 28481 are 3/4” x 60” with a 90 degree bend. I just ran the 90 off of the heat exchanger, drilled two holes in the core support, and used vintage air heater hose grommets 33137-VUI to protect the hose. You will need 3 of these grommets bc where you still the hole for the lower hose you will need to put one on each side. Just waiting for my varimax pump to figure out where I need to drill another hole in the core support. Plan is to have it laying above the core support bolt.

      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&sfns=mo






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com