Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 14 of 14

    Thread: 1969 Chevelle

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Location
      So Cal
      Posts
      43
      Country Flag: United States

      Rust Repair...the song that never ends

      Long story short, I ended up replacing the passenger side quarter panel over the weekend. I got SUPER lucky and found a guy down the street selling an after market panel for only $30 I couldn't believe it so I had to grab it. It was a lot of work, but I'm really glad I decided to go through with it. The body is really coming along, just can't wait to fire it up! Some of the pics aren't too good since I had my back up against the workbench.

      Name:  quarter panel 1 before.jpg
Views: 1286
Size:  127.9 KBName:  quarter panel 2 before.jpg
Views: 1271
Size:  127.8 KBName:  quarter panel cut out rough.jpg
Views: 1248
Size:  124.1 KBName:  quarter panel cut out fine.jpg
Views: 1247
Size:  102.4 KBName:  inner structure primed.jpg
Views: 1279
Size:  97.6 KBName:  quarter panel tacked in.jpg
Views: 1222
Size:  76.3 KBName:  pass side 3-8-15.jpg
Views: 1235
Size:  124.4 KBName:  pass side quarter panel welded in.jpg
Views: 1423
Size:  111.9 KB

      David S.
      1969 Chevrolet Chevelle
      406 SBC, 507hp
      700R4 by Monster Transmissions
      Hotchkis TVS Extreme

      "Slowly building something fast..."
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-1969-Chevelle







    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com