Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 14 of 14

    Thread: 1969 Chevelle

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Location
      So Cal
      Posts
      43
      Country Flag: United States
      Well I made some more progress this weekend. I needed a break from fixing rust so I decided to do something a little more fun. Shaved the firewall and got the motor and trans set in the car but not for good. It'll have to come back out to finish the firewall and paint it, but at least it freed up some valuable floor space in my two car garage. Pics aren't the best since they are just with my phone but you get the idea. I might just have to invest in an actual digital camera so I can keep a better log of the build. Enjoy!

      Name:  stock firewall.jpg
Views: 1521
Size:  124.7 KBName:  firewall template.jpg
Views: 1564
Size:  125.7 KBName:  smoothed firewall.jpg
Views: 1578
Size:  126.3 KBName:  engine in car.jpg
Views: 1391
Size:  140.8 KBName:  trans crossmember.jpg
Views: 1436
Size:  100.6 KB

      David S.
      1969 Chevrolet Chevelle
      406 SBC, 507hp
      700R4 by Monster Transmissions
      Hotchkis TVS Extreme

      "Slowly building something fast..."
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-1969-Chevelle







    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com