Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 136

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Posts
      2
      Subscribed. I'm doing a similar build, with a 1970 Mach 1. I have the same front end setup, sub-frame connectors and an F-150 Coyote too. The only difference is, I'm building it with twin turbos and a 6R80 transmission. I'm interested in your choice of radiator. Is that just an aftermarket S197 Coyote radiator?



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Pennsylvania
      Posts
      252
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ngiotta View Post
      Subscribed. I'm doing a similar build, with a 1970 Mach 1. I have the same front end setup, sub-frame connectors and an F-150 Coyote too. The only difference is, I'm building it with twin turbos and a 6R80 transmission. I'm interested in your choice of radiator. Is that just an aftermarket S197 Coyote radiator?
      ngiotta - Yes, it's an Aftermarket Aluminum OEM replacement for 05-14 Mustangs. It's made by Mishimoto, and it keeps it pretty cool.
      Here is the link: https://www.mishimoto.com/ford-musta...rmance-05.html




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com