Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 4 of 4

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Vancouver WA
      Posts
      2
      Country Flag: United States

      New here. Looking for any trends on 1964 chevelle

      Good day all,
      I have a 1964 SS chevelle that I will start on next year Jan for my wife. Just looking for information on pro touring stuff. I love trends with lots of progress pictures. I know you can buy kits for everything but whats the fun in that. Im not a chevy guy so I need lots of information on 64 n 65 chevelles. Ive got a ZZ4 crate motor all ready. I want to pull the body off and clean and treat the frame. Install new susp parts and disk brakes all the way around. My back ground is helicopters. Any help or links would be great.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Vancouver WA
      Posts
      2
      Country Flag: United States

      pic

      how do I add picture? Mac user.Name:  IMG_4007.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  375.0 KB

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      49,371
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome!

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome. There are numerous A-body builds in progress in the Project Updates forum.

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com