Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 208

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Posts
      346
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm no engineer, but I'm not an NFL quarterback either and I know a completed pass when I see one. Looks real good from here.

      Hope your leg is OK,

      _______________
      1969 Camaro
      1966 Skylark
      1964 Lemans
      1960 Biscayne
      Steve


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Rochester, IL
      Posts
      143
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Zoomin View Post
      I'm no engineer, but I'm not an NFL quarterback either and I know a completed pass when I see one. Looks real good from here.

      Hope your leg is OK,
      Hahaha, Thanks! The leg will survive.... The "death wheel", 4 1/2" cut off wheel, has got me many times but I still love it

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Rochester, IL
      Posts
      143
      Country Flag: United States
      I welded in the new panel tonight, it turned out very clean and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm going to start mocking up the main unit under the dash next and locating where I need to put the bulk head on the fire wall.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com