Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Results 201 to 208 of 208
    1. #201
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Rochester, IL
      Posts
      143
      Country Flag: United States
      With all of the engineers on this site, sometimes I'm embarrassed to show some of my work but here it goes. I went out after work tonight and started making a filler panel for the factory heater control hole and a place to mount the new electronic controls.



      I really wanted to start welding it in tonight but I let a grinder get away from me and it took some of my leg with it so I called it a night. Sorry for the picture over load.

      I made a pattern from cardboard and transferred it to steel.


    2. #202
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Posts
      346
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm no engineer, but I'm not an NFL quarterback either and I know a completed pass when I see one. Looks real good from here.

      Hope your leg is OK,
      _______________
      1969 Camaro
      1966 Skylark
      1964 Lemans
      1960 Biscayne
      Steve

    3. #203
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Rochester, IL
      Posts
      143
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Zoomin View Post
      I'm no engineer, but I'm not an NFL quarterback either and I know a completed pass when I see one. Looks real good from here.

      Hope your leg is OK,
      Hahaha, Thanks! The leg will survive.... The "death wheel", 4 1/2" cut off wheel, has got me many times but I still love it

    4. #204
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Rochester, IL
      Posts
      143
      Country Flag: United States
      I welded in the new panel tonight, it turned out very clean and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm going to start mocking up the main unit under the dash next and locating where I need to put the bulk head on the fire wall.


    5. #205
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Brunswick, GA
      Posts
      225
      Country Flag: United States
      Great build! Any updates?
      Chris Ronson

      -1967 Camaro SS
      -1966 LeMans - Project "Last Breath" (breaking ground 2017)

    6. #206
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Rochester, IL
      Posts
      143
      Country Flag: United States
      The project has been stalled for over a year while I searched for someone I trust to paint the car. It is nice how it is but this one is a keeper and I really wanted it right.I'm happy to say the search is over and I finally found someone I trust. The car is now in his hands. Here is a picture when it left a few weeks ago. I will try to post updates as he sends them to me.


    7. #207
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Posts
      277
      Man, this is one sweet build. Makes me want to do another...Hardtop next time for me.

    8. #208
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Rochester, IL
      Posts
      143
      Country Flag: United States
      Thank you sir, I appreciate the kind words! I stopped by to see the car last night and it makes me feel great to see work being done.

    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com