Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      1
      Country Flag: United States

      New member with 1970 Firebird

      Hi everyone, this forum has been coming up in most of my Google searches these days so I figured I'd sign up. I've got a 1970 Pontiac Firebird that I'm currently installing a PTFB suspension on and planning a new drive train for. I've also got a 1953 Studebaker Commander tucked back in the garage, I'm not sure what my plans are there yet, I'd just like to be able drive it a little!



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      49,371
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome!

      T.C.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Texas
      Posts
      297
      Country Flag: United States
      Great platform to start with! Welcome. You'll find a few other fellow Firebird guys here to help you along if you get stuck =)

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Grayslake IL
      Posts
      312
      Country Flag: United States

      New member with 1970 Firebird

      Some pictures would be awesome! Love the early second gen birds!
      I always tell others to take the high road, that way there's more room for me on the low road

      Erik Peterson
      1986 Monte Carlo SS Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...6-Nascarlo-2-0

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      Florida
      Posts
      2,391
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome! Lets see some pics! I've got a 70 Esprit/TA clone.

    6. #6
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Las Vegas
      Posts
      670
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome.
      PS: Every body loves pictures...
      Rich
      1969 Camaro (in hibernation)
      1972 K5 Blazer - LQ9, 4L80e, NP205, D60, AAM 14BFF => http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=423432


    7. #7
      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      Location
      Nashville, TN
      Posts
      90
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome zenwren! Send us some pics and looking forward to what you decide to do with that old stude.

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      Location
      Portland, OR
      Posts
      357
      Welcome I have a couple of 73's you have a great car and the PTFB stuff is nice! There are a few good build threads on here with some great ideas!!
      1973 Firebird 466 Pontiac, T56, C5 Brakes, PTFB and Hotchkis suspension
      2011 Camaro SS Supercharged, ZL1 body and brakes, Z28 suspension.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com