Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 4 of 4

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Highland Village, TX
      Posts
      104
      Country Flag: United States

      New to Forum.... Ron - 1970 Mach1

      I've owned the Mach for the last 29 years....
      Here's a link to a Magazine it was in a couple years ago.... http://www.motortopia.com/musclecarp...g-mach-1-2491/
      I am still working on it...they are never done. Just put the TCP Front Bolt in Coli Over kit in it. Love the ride. Now I just am waiting to put a 4-Link setup in the back to get a better ride back there.
      Took it to the Good Guys show a couple month's ago at Texas Motor Speedway and Auto crossed it for the 1st time... Finally got under 70 secs...not too bad I think (for my 1st time). Anyways, I am amazed at the skill you guys have on here and look forward to learning more.

      Ron -
      1970 Mach1
      440 RWHP, 428 RWTQ
      Calypso Coral, 357W, T5Z 5-speed,
      Edelbrock 454 17x8 Wheels, 255x40x17 rear, 215x45x17 front, Bridgestone Potenza RE-71, TCP Coilovers Front, Global West Del-A-Lum Bushings,Global West Adj. Strut Rods, Wilwood Discs All around





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com