Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 331

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Orange County, CA
      Posts
      241

      1971 Nova Build ??

      While I'm waiting for my new front driver side fender, I've decided to start on some other tasks. I started with the front engine accessories which I had purchased a ( VintageAir LS Front Runner ) system from a forum member here. I must say I like this system cause of it being very compact. Will have about 6 1/2 in. of room in front of it for radiator/ electric fans, so I'll be looking around for something that will work. Also ordered some Sparco sliding seat tracks so I can start fabricating for the GTO's seats to be mounted. This will keep me busy for now lol.









    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com