Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 102

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Moody,Al
      Posts
      91
      Country Flag: United States
      Looking good. It is nice to have a little helper also! My little helper is 3 and loves our black truck and Smokey and the Bandit. What else could you ask for!



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      FL
      Posts
      92
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Guyt699 View Post
      Looking good. It is nice to have a little helper also! My little helper is 3 and loves our black truck and Smokey and the Bandit. What else could you ask for!
      I helped my dad work on the family cars all the time when I was young. I was in JR High my older brother picked up a 1969 Firebird, which started the car craze. I guess I was a little helper and I love having 3 little helpers.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com