Results 1 to 20 of 102
Hybrid View
-
02-08-2014 #1
Upgrades
Looks like you're doing a great job. One step at a time. That's one thing that a lot of guys try to do everything at once and get frustrated and eventually give up because they get so ovewhelmed they can't see the end of the project.
I've had my 69 for 34 yrs. It sat in the garage for around 9 years while my kids grew up and when I decided to build a hot rod with my son I figured I better finish mine first. It's funny when you look back through the years and see how it has always been with us. My daughter remembers getting pulled over when she was in her car seat and I delivered her to her wedding ceremony in it. Of course, I raced it at Laguna Seca two days later. Over the years it's had 4 different paint jobs, 5 different motors and all along I just upgraded things as I went along. Never really had the money to spend on it because it was just the fun car. I started out autocrossing back in the 80s so I always kind of had an idea what I wanted it to be(still working on it). Occasionally you get side tracked but it's good to keep focus.
Some recent pics. Just replaced the original springs for the first time in 45yrs.





Reply With Quote