Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 198

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      886
      Country Flag: United States
      Here are two renderings we've been working on. Leaning towards the blue.



      Making progress on the stepped rails. Just a lot of mocking up, grinding, cutting. welding and not necessarily in that order.









      Dimensionally I am pretty happy with the outcome. Side to side height is perfect and front to back placement are within 1/32". I am off .25 degree of vertical on the driver side(should have cross braced it before the heat). I've still got work to do on it cosmetically though.



      I am going to lay another panel on the outside here that butts up against the top of the stock frame.



      Still need to drill a few holes for Rosettes.

      www.totalcostinvolved.com
      "Quality doesn't cost, it pays"





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com