Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 48

    Thread: 67 Bel Air

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Posts
      285
      Country Flag: United States
      i would be curious if it would fit... i am working on a 68 and havent decided on the intake yet.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      wisconsin
      Posts
      194
      Quote Originally Posted by IMPALAMAN1 View Post
      i would be curious if it would fit... i am working on a 68 and havent decided on the intake yet.
      I bought mine from amazon last year for less than $500 brand new. That's a good price because it came with the holley fuel rails- I paid $200 just for a pair of holley fuel rails for my nova. All in all a pretty good deal. If you can make it work it would be worth it. Once I get the front fenders on I can take some measurements for you.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com