Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 48

    Thread: 67 Bel Air

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      wisconsin
      Posts
      194
      Quote Originally Posted by nicke View Post
      Nice work. Go ahead and buy some headers and tell me what works, so I can copy you ;-)
      MMM headers. I'm not sure what I will do with that yet, time to start looking for something.




      I will be running a new corvette ls3 water pump. I think they look so much better then the ls1 style, and the upper radiator hose doesnt need to be routed across the pulley. here is a front shot of it mounted on the engine


      The corvette pump pulley sits closer to the engine by 3/4 of an inch, so i had to mill a pair of spacers to bring it out to line up with the rest of the ls1 pulleys.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com