Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 82
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Location
      Moore, Ok
      Posts
      103

      New Reality Show on Discovery Channel "Street Outlaws"

      Anyone been watching this series? Its based in my home town I will also make an appearance on the show. This Monday night Doc #2 calls out Murder Nova #1 !!!!
      This show has got a lot of American Muscle which we all love! Tune in Monday nights after Fast & Loud!






    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Location
      Moore, Ok
      Posts
      103

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      219
      Country Flag: United States
      I watched ep #1 and it was entertaining.

      Are these guys really this stupid or is it just more "reality" TV?

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      I tried watching the first full episode, and I shut it off after 10 minutes...terrible.

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Location
      Sacramento, CA
      Posts
      1,918
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey Mickey,

      Do you know guys like Joe Lytle, Mike Green, Jeff Cothren & Chris Cunningham there in the Moore, OK area?


      Ron Sutton

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      782
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      I tried watching the first full episode, and I shut it off after 10 minutes...terrible.

      Andrew
      X2 I tried but just couldn't stand it. IMO when you try to have "serious" things happen on a "reality" show I just roll my eyes and put on Big Bang Theory reruns.
      ________________
      Nick S.
      Gold/Gray 1967 Camaro

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Santa Clara, CA
      Posts
      622
      Country Flag: United States
      Kaley Cuoco for the WIN!
      Steve

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Nov 2007
      Location
      Moore, Ok
      Posts
      103
      Kaley Cuoco is a hottie for sure, Ron Sutton...yes I know those guys I just rebuilt Chris Cunninghams car. Heres a bit of pics from the rebuild..
      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9307356&type=3

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      I like it ok so far. I just don't understand the allure of street racing. Why not take it to a track? I will watch pretty much anything with cars.
      Stephen

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Location
      Colorado
      Posts
      186
      Country Flag: United States

      New Reality Show on Discovery Channel "Street Outlaws"

      Farm truck is the 10th fastest in town, must be a pretty fast truck
      Jeff

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      San Diego
      Posts
      275
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm with Stephen above, I'm not sure about the public street part of street racing.

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Location
      Sacramento, CA
      Posts
      1,918
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by chassisguy View Post
      Kaley Cuoco is a hottie for sure, Ron Sutton...yes I know those guys I just rebuilt Chris Cunninghams car. Heres a bit of pics from the rebuild..
      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9307356&type=3
      Cool. I had my chassis shop in Moore, OK in the 1980's. Joe Lytle worked for me for a short while. We put a cage & other stuff in his '66 Chevelle. He is an awesome bracket racer. I knew Joe & Jana before they dated & got married. Great people. Their house just got flattened in the tornado. Joe called me a few days ago to say the insurance company is taking care of them & they're building a new house on a 1 acre lot right next door to a house I built back around 1985.

      I see Corey, Joe's son is racing. Man I'm old.

      I did the cage, chassis & suspension on Mike Green's '67 Camaro that he won a lot of bracket & Super/Street races with, before he moved to dragsters. Jeff Cothren was just a kid then with a hot street car. But I saw he just bought a Camaro drag car. His brother, Keith Cothren, was on my drag race crew that traveled around. If you get a chance, ask Keith about some of those trips.

      I knew Chris Cunningham but we didn't do any racing together. Good guy. The poker games were at his house if memory serves me right.

      Anyway, take care & good luck with the TV show.

      ---------------------------------------------

      P.S Love Kaley Cuoco too.


      Ron Sutton

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Hildebran, NC
      Posts
      998
      Country Flag: United States
      I like it.

      I know it is stupid, and hammed up, but I can see where this is really addicting.

      I cannot believe how out of control the cars were on the runs on the in-car camera.

      it is better than Pinks........

      Randy

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Sep 2008
      Location
      Jacksonville, Florida
      Posts
      634
      Country Flag: United States
      I've been watching it. I grew up street racing in Texas. The cars have more power now, but it's amazing how it's the same scene (different names and faces, but they all acted that way 25 years ago!!). This is pretty much how it was for me, and looks to still be the same.

      For those that ask why street race instead of on a track? It's just something you have to do to understand. I will agree it's stupid in retrospect, but way too much fun when your young.
      Craig Scholl
      CJD Automotive, LLC
      Jacksonville, Florida
      904-400-1802
      www.cjdautomotive.com

      "I own a Mopar, I already know it won't be in stock, won't ship tomorrow, and won't fit without modification."

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      St.Anne Il
      Posts
      3,924
      Country Flag: United States
      Havent seen it yet but lost a high school classmate to street racing ..hit a pole in a 70 purple cuda...id rather keep it on track..
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

    16. #16
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      braselton ga
      Posts
      80
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by srh3trinity View Post
      I like it ok so far. I just don't understand the allure of street racing. Why not take it to a track? I will watch pretty much anything with cars.
      If you have to ask you really dont understand.Anybody can race on a prepped track,its takes skill,knowledge,stupidity,and balls to race on the street.kinda like screwing a girl on her dads couch while they are asleep upstairs,you know its wrong however the dangerous part is whats so exciting about it.

      I also use to street race alot and we always did it out in old industrial parks or county roads,what i cant stand is this new generation of idiots who go watch fast and furious and now all of a sudden they are race car drivers racing in the middle of town,thats puting way too many people at risk

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Hildebran, NC
      Posts
      998
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by wadem View Post
      If you have to ask you really dont understand.Anybody can race on a prepped track,its takes skill,knowledge,stupidity,and balls to race on the street.kinda like screwing a girl on her dads couch while they are asleep upstairs,you know its wrong however the dangerous part is whats so exciting about it.

      I also use to street race alot and we always did it out in old industrial parks or county roads,what i cant stand is this new generation of idiots who go watch fast and furious and now all of a sudden they are race car drivers racing in the middle of town,thats puting way too many people at risk
      LOL.........but correct.

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Posts
      1,872
      Quote Originally Posted by wadem View Post
      If you have to ask you really dont understand.Anybody can race on a prepped track,its takes skill,knowledge,stupidity,and balls to race on the street.kinda like screwing a girl on her dads couch while they are asleep upstairs,you know its wrong however the dangerous part is whats so exciting about it.

      I also use to street race alot and we always did it out in old industrial parks or county roads,what i cant stand is this new generation of idiots who go watch fast and furious and now all of a sudden they are race car drivers racing in the middle of town,thats puting way too many people at risk
      +1 if you have ever been involved it does not require an explanation... as for the show.. a thousand times better then the red neck show... I have seen that Murder nova .. its pretty impressive.... as for street racing and the dangers... haven been there.. i can tell you wherever these guys are .. it's safer than 99% of the races, race locations i have been involved in.... alot more room, better streets and alot less civilians around... they seem to be in the middle of nowere... as opposed to here..
      N Conduit Ave
      Jamaica, NY 11430 ‎ 122 ft E

      were decades of NY street racing has been happening...
      From a place you will not see comes a sound you will not hear....

      67 Camaro In progress

      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Tap-67-camaro

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      HILLBILLY HOLLYWOOD, TENNESSEE!!!
      Posts
      2,043
      Awesomely Awful!
      Mike

      Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

      www.musclecardeals.com

    20. #20
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      NC
      Posts
      180
      Quote Originally Posted by rchaskin View Post
      I like it.

      I know it is stupid, and hammed up, but I can see where this is really addicting.

      I cannot believe how out of control the cars were on the runs on the in-car camera.

      it is better than Pinks........

      Randy
      x2!

    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com