Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 27

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Location
      the dirty mitten
      Posts
      1,217
      Country Flag: United States
      I am using a T-56 transmission that I have adapted to be able to hold a transfer case on the back end. I have a front differential mounted in front of the engine, the front driveshaft is quite complex. I also am building a dry sump oil system and just finished 180 degree headers. The v8 engine is pushed way back thru the firewall, about 16 inches of set back and only the front 2 cylinders are actually in the engine bay. I also have pushrod suspension front and rear. I have a build thread on this site, just search for silver fox

      Steve
      1968 Dodge Charger All Wheel Drive project Red Bull<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/5cce6da5/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      36
      Country Flag: South Africa
      Cool will to that
      Sounds like some insane modifications

      I know the V10 has a dry sump and idea is to keep all the technology
      Also should I run into trouble I can take it to any Audi dealership to run diagnostics




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com