Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 13 of 13
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      60

      Twin Turbo 73' Camaro

      The original build thread can be found at http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=243415 . A few months ago I took out the big block and begin putting together a Twin Turbo LQ4.



      Engine: 01' LQ4 block 4.030, Compstar crank, I - beam rods, wiseco -20cc pistons, ported 317 heads with ss valves and PRC .650 springs, LS6 intake, cam is 232/238 .612/.615 116+2, arp fasteners on everything, and some other fun go-fast stuff.

      Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision 6776 ball bearing, .81 ar.

      Fuel: a1000 pump, aeromotive pump controller, -10 feed, -8 return, a1000 bypass regulator.

      Boost control: E-boost 2 with dial solenoids, Precision 46mm gates, Dual tial BOV's.

      Electronic controls: Lingenfelter 2-step and line lock wired to momentary switch on shifter. 0411 pcm. ZR1 3 bar map. Speed density tune.


      Mark Sodon
      www.MARKsodon.com


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      60

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      60

      Twin Turbo 73' Camaro




    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      60

      Twin Turbo 73' Camaro


    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      60

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      60

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      114
      Country Flag: United States
      Wow, that thing looks tough! How do you like the R888's? I have a pair of them in 305/30/19 I'm going to mount on my rears soon. Definitely going to keep an eye on this build!
      95 Rio Red Mustang Cobra
      Procharger D1SC 347 stroker, full maximum motorsports suspension, Full Tilt Boogie 03 Cobra IRS, Tremec 3550, 19x9.5 and 19x11 HRE 542R. 566rwhp/614rwtq

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...ra-OCD-Machine

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      60

      Twin Turbo 73' Camaro

      Best tires I have used so far. I run them on the street too... Everywhere but goodguy events, etc

    9. #9
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Dillsboro IN
      Posts
      250
      Country Flag: United States
      WOW! Beautiful car! Nothing on it I don't like. Very well done sir!

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      Houston, TX
      Posts
      1,197
      Country Flag: United States
      Very nice looking car. I like it.
      Tu Ho
      Firebird V2-LS swap

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Southern Ontario
      Posts
      640
      Country Flag: Canada
      Yes!

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Birmingham, AL
      Posts
      3,355
      Country Flag: United States
      What radiator are you running? Great looking car!
      Stephen

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      60
      Quote Originally Posted by srh3trinity View Post
      What radiator are you running? Great looking car!
      Griffin "direct fit" 29.5" x 18"ish x 3"




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com