Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 54

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      San Diego
      Posts
      275
      Country Flag: United States
      My father was out visiting for a couple of days and we spent some time working on the LS swap.

      We jumped knee deep into the wiring harness. Following the instructions on the web it wasn't that bad of a project.

      Here is the motor/wiring cleaned up a little:





      Got the engine mounted and ran into an issue. The center link hits my oil pan when turning. The mounts I'm using moved the engine forward about 1.75". I bought the new Holley 302-2 pan. It has a good solid hand width behind the truck intake on the firewall. The trans mount was quickly modified to fit. I even think my driveshaft will bolt right in. So I'm more inclined to modify the center link or find a different centerlink to swap in. Any suggestions?

      Brian

      1972 C10 - 454/TH400 - Short bed conversion - https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...1972-C10-SoCal
      1970 Nova - LS Swap - https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...Cal?highlight=







    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com