Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 54

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      San Diego
      Posts
      275
      Country Flag: United States
      Just finished up the Hydroboost over the weekend.

      Once I started bleeding the brakes, I started to find some interesting stuff. Pass rear = working drum. Driver rear = No fluid present during bleeding. Driver front = excellent condition and fluid present. Pass front = dry as a bone. replace caliper, still no fluid. Had to replace line from master to front passenger just to get the fluid flowing again. Now I got 4 working hydro assisted brakes. THEY WORK!

      I'm getting a little pedal feedback when I brake, so I think I need to re-address how I Tee-ed the return lines into the power steering reservoir.

      Now that I got all 4 brakes working, I think it might be an official "driving" project.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Posts
      72
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by bs46488 View Post
      ...Now that I got all 4 brakes working, I think it might be an official "driving" project.
      Awesome! Right on schedule too, not bad. Let us know how the maiden voyage goes!

      of the running car.

      Jon Rasmussen
      Hotchkis Performance
      877-466-7655 ext. 224
      [email protected]

      Hotchkis Performance East
      704-660-3060

      Check out our Facebook page!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com