Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 64

    Threaded View

    1. #37
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      Grain Valley, MO
      Posts
      92
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron Sutton View Post
      Yeah, yeah. But when is it's first Autocross ?????



      We have a tentative early test-n-tune mid March with the official weekend starting on April 1. Hopefully shaking down the car doesn't take long and and we'll be able to get a decent base tune on the shocks in the next few weeks. As long as this mild weather continues we're looking pretty solid I'd say.

      Have no fear Ron, the ONLY reason this thing is at WoW is because I was asked. Otherwise I'd be out there right now doing the break-in procedure I have for it. This is NOT a show pony for me.....





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com