Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 31

    Threaded View

    1. #6
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Cincinnati Ohio
      Posts
      1,060
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by tommycomfort View Post
      We're in with both cars. The autocross there is flat out awesome and Mark is right about just flat wearing drivers out. Haven't worn our cars out yet, but there is always a first time.

      So, I registered a while back on Orange Cone Racing but just paid our money. How is it that a fantastic event like this only has 16 folks registered? Get with it people!!! Deb and Kaytlin will bring extra cookies and we'll give rides all day in the wagon and 66!

      I just havent signed up yet.

      Tom you will be driving mine to give me a update.




      Oh yea, I will bring extra fuel. I plan to kill a tank or two.
      1972 Nova Ridetech, Forgeline, Falken Tires, Wilwood, Bowler Performance Transmission, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com