Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 90

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Edmonton, AB
      Posts
      56
      Country Flag: Canada
      Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1503
Size:  266.4 KBHey Tig
      It's been a while... I ended up selling the blazer.
      Since the auto crossing group I belonged to moved to a legitimate track (castrol raceway) they weren't allowing trucks anywhere except the quarter mile track.
      Also my last straw was one night I took my little boy out drifting and some spirited driving, after a set of tires (now mind you we were having a blast) we smelled like gasoline and burnt rubber, plus i realized this vehicle was too much for a "fun car" to enjoy with the family. My 12 and 13 yr old and my wife would rarely want to drive with me. So in two days I sold it.
      Two days later (May 2014) I bought my wife a beat up 1980 Alfa Romeo spider. In 4 months I restored it and enjoyed it for the rest of the short summer we had..

      On the flip side, I've just made a deal on an aluminum ls block which I should have in a week and start planning my next pro touring car.
      Sounds nuts but I want to put the ls into another Alfa. Nobody's done it so I'll keep the forum informed.
      Cheers
      Giovanni

      Four-of-a-kind! 3 s10's sacrificed their soul to make one...
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...rs-to-make-one!


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      edmonton alberta
      Posts
      24
      cool little car nice to see another northern Alberta protouring fan




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com