Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 90

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      NC
      Posts
      583
      Country Flag: United States
      That's great, I've heard great things about wheelworks. I had considered them for widening an old set of wheels I had. $200, that's not bad at all.
      Does Ryer have a build thread?
      Hah, I hear that, my wife has a honey do list about 3 pages long. It seems to get longer by the day.
      That is something I don't see around here, other s10s Blazers. I just went to a local Cars & Coffee Saturday, great turnout but zero blazers. Its mostly Mustangs, Vettes, BMWs, Porsches for the most part but have been getting a wider range of imports and other domestic hot rods.
      If you were local I'd look into doing your control arms, being a weldor and all, hah.
      Thanks man, I found one locally. Its a 350 w/5spd I think its a NV3500, that's from peaking up from underneath. It smokes and leaks but is complete, worst come to worst a new rebuilt sbc is around $600 to get me going and I can transfer everything over and go.
      Hah, no kidding. You must get tons of snow. Where are you originally from?
      I'm originally from Boston and have family in Bouctouche, NB. Down here in NC, the cars are in incredible condition. I have an 84 Corolla that has almost no rust. Southern cars are awesome, hah.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com