Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 90

    Threaded View

    1. #31
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Edmonton, AB
      Posts
      56
      Country Flag: Canada
      Hey Tig
      The wheel turned out great. The guys at Wheelworks in Edmonton are great. $200 for re and re and balance tire plus the repair. I think i will pay a bit more attention. To the spacing... Duh!
      Ryer from this site is going to give it a once over as he has a sick setup on his blazer he did himself. I am feverishly trying to finish a house reno so I can kick back for the rest of the summer and also help finance my shenanigans.
      It hurts to see all the other s10's blasting around here. There is a show and shine in a week at my local speedshop I don't want to miss its the second annual and they block off a whole block in the industrial area by my shop and they even use our parking.
      I just need to hook up with my welder friend to customize the LCAs
      I don't want to risk the cuts or the welds on something so important.
      Good luck with your search. I wish I bought mine on the coast before I moved here. Way less rust.
      Cheers
      Gio

      Four-of-a-kind! 3 s10's sacrificed their soul to make one...
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...rs-to-make-one!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com