Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 89

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      98
      Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by subtlez28 View Post

      Thanks. The diff is not included but the chassis is set up for it. I know about the CTS-Vs ruining these diffs, but keep in mind, this car weighs way less than 1/2 what a Caddy does. Also, the new unit I have has a stamping right on it from Getreg saying "Noise test - OK". My hope is the new diffs are up to the task.
      Good to know that it has passed the noise test haha. I figured you wouldn't be putting to much stress on it because of the weight of the car. Just thought id mention it because i just watched as my co-worker just had his replaced at the stealership for a pretty penny. Keep up the good work.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com