Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 21 to 40 of 40
    1. #21
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,661
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks good.



    2. #22
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      26
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by CruizinKev View Post
      looks great!!!! I love dark shadow grey! had my ex daily mustang painted dsg

      I remember this car! ive seen it on sn95 forums I also have a laser red 98 GT

    3. #23
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      26
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by bootlegr View Post
      Looks great, coming along quickly. I have a 67' also. i am located in Sugar Land so maybe our paths will cross sometime.

      p.s. i may have a few parts you need
      thanks bud! what kind of parts?

    4. #24
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Sugar Land , Texas
      Posts
      55
      Country Flag: United States
      sent you a pm

    5. #25
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Great color choice!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    6. #26
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      26
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Yelcamino View Post
      Great color choice!
      Thank you! I had thought about going yellow after seeing pics of yours!! Your el camino is awesome!

    7. #27
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by elrod67 View Post
      Thank you! I had thought about going yellow after seeing pics of yours!! Your el camino is awesome!
      Thanks! Unfortunately it's engineless at the moment so it's just an awesome dust collector!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    8. #28
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      26
      Country Flag: United States
      Engineless? Goin with something new or something break on the engine?

    9. #29
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Albemarle, NC
      Posts
      1,170
      Country Flag: United States
      Looking great. What are your plans for the bed? Also, in early pics looked like you had a tonneau cover. Any better pics and details on that?
      Michael Crawford

      1970 plymouth Duster back under construction:
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...uring-makeover

      1987 GMC S15 https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ct-drivabeater

    10. #30
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,560
      Country Flag: United States
      It looks great. Nice work.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

    11. #31
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      26
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by dusterbd13 View Post
      Looking great. What are your plans for the bed? Also, in early pics looked like you had a tonneau cover. Any better pics and details on that?
      im doing a bed liner in it gotta talk to my buddy that's gonna spray the bed and decide if I wanna just do the basic black liner or color matched bedliner. and yes it used to have a tonneau cover on it but it was very old and started sagging in the middle and at one point the car broke down on me and where it happened at the only way to get it on trailer was to load it up backwards on my trailer and it blew up and destroyed the mounts. idk how old it was but the first time I ever saw this car I was 8 years old and it was on it then im now 26. opgi now sells new covers but I think im gonna leave it off kinda like it better without

    12. #32
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      26
      Country Flag: United States
      my painter started color sanding and buffing the body. still has to paint the hood fenders valances and dash but got the doors on and lined up and hopefully get the body back to the house and start putting it back together. heres a few pics of what it looks like so far. we also decided to blackout the factory tail lights and then put the chrome trim back on them just a small subtle touch. soon as I get the car back im gonna take the car and get the bed sprayed in bed liner (that's why the bed is still primer)







    13. #33
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      26
      Country Flag: United States

      More updates!

      got the windows in and window tint done today and the bedliner sprayed a few days ago!




      also a pic of the rear with the blacked out factory tail lights and the trim back on tailgate with matte black insert

    14. #34
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by elrod67 View Post
      Engineless? Goin with something new or something break on the engine?
      Sorry for the late reply, I just saw this! I hurt the engine at the Motor State Challenge last year. Since I had to pull it and go through it, I decided to put it in my C10 that I'm currently building. Once that's done, either another 454 will go in the El or a LS. I haven't made my final decision yet.
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    15. #35
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      2,670
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by elrod67 View Post
      got the windows in and window tint done today and the bedliner sprayed a few days ago!
      also a pic of the rear with the blacked out factory tail lights and the trim back on tailgate with matte black insert
      Looks like things are coming along nicely!
      Herb

      1966 El Camino LS408/T56Magnum
      1966 Chevelle 509/T56Magnum
      1963 C10 454/4L80

      PHR CHP CHP youtube


    16. #36
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      26
      Country Flag: United States
      thanks! hopefully if everything goes right ill be doing the disc brake conversion and drop the motor and trans in this week!

    17. #37
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      49,371
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks Good! I've always loved El Caminos and have owned 5 of them

    18. #38
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Katy, Tx
      Posts
      309
      Country Flag: United States
      That is a good looking El Camino. Nice color choice as well.

    19. #39
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      Massachusetts
      Posts
      1
      Country Flag: United States
      Great job so far!

    20. #40
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Near Spokane Wa.
      Posts
      28
      Country Flag: United States
      Looking awesome.
      I obviously (in my signature) own a 66 Malibu, but for El Camino's I love the 67 & 70.
      Keep up the good work.
      Big picture of my 66 Malibu P/T project: http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/IMG_65571.JPG

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com