Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 22

    Threaded View

    1. #18
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      886
      Country Flag: United States
      I am pretty sure it is a traditional SBC.

      I have to give a shout out to Bret C again. I was all crapped out about not being able to turn the gopro on in the late session when Sal spun on the front straight. (I was up at Chad's booth taking pics). So this morning I am going through my gopro files and there is Bret's mug on one of the files. I clicked play and was pleasantly surprised that he turned the camera on our car and it just happened to be the session where Sal spun. Video will be uploaded shortly.



      -J
      www.totalcostinvolved.com
      "Quality doesn't cost, it pays"





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com